Vector Software is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join our team. As a System Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our company’s computer systems and networks. If you have a strong background in system administration and are passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest technologies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Windows 10, macOS and Ubuntu
- Windows Server (2012 R2 — 2022) and Linux server administration (Ubuntu server)
- Understanding of network technologies (AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN, FTP, Proxy, TCP/IP, VLAN)
- Experience with equipment from Apple, Dell, HP, Mikrotik, TP-Link, D-Link, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with virtualization
- Database administration experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure monitoring tools (Zabbix, Grafana, etc.)
- Understanding of information security
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
WILL BE A PLUS
- Administration experience in Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Azure DevOps
- Experience in managing and configuring Jenkins/Teamcity
- Intermediate level of English or above
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Perform installation and configuration procedures
- Upgrade hardware and software
- Monitor performance and maintain systems
- Prepare manuals for setting up and using the hardware/software
- Keeping technical documentation up to date.
- Perform other activities for the maintenance and development of infrastructure
- Following the company’s security and compliance policies and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Internal training programs, free SmartTalks and TechTalks inside the company
- Corporate English classes
- Flexible benefit package covering health insurance, mental health, hobbies, education
- Paid vacation
- The people-to-People atmosphere where we create Impact Success and Fun
- Clear and transparent company strategy and business goals
- Long-term employment with high ethical standards
HOW OUR HIRING IS DESIGNED:
Common Candidate’s journey:
Candidates application ---> Intro meeting with Recruiter ---> Interview with Hiring Manager -> Test task & English level test ---> Feedback ---> Job offer ---> Welcoming in Vector Family
People come to People to Create Impact Success Fun.
We are successful, prosperous, and happy professionals who are providing meaningful and impactful software development services to make our partners successful and happy as we are.
If you think you know a person who’s a perfect match for the vacancy, don’t hesitate to refer your friend and get a bonus for a successful referral.