ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Customer Location: Greece
Domain: Travel Distribution Technology
The product we work with is an IT solutions provider specializing in travel distribution technology. It was established to introduce new innovative solutions supporting travel agencies and airline initiatives in modernizing their distribution models. The product soon became an IATA Strategic Partner to help transform the current airline distribution landscape. It operates its software development and R&D centers in Ireland, Greece, and the USA bringing together a team of innovators and visionaries whose goal is to constantly challenge the status quo in order to enable the leaders of this new era in airline distribution to deliver their ideas and strategies to the market place.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide full-cycle project management from business idea to successful delivery
- Report of project status, issues, tasks, conflicts and risks on a periodical basis to all stakeholders
- Facilitate communication of all involved parties
- Ensure quality of the process and deliverables: development process optimization
- Coordinate the work of team members
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- Understanding of PM role and responsibilities in IT outsourcing companies
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Understanding of Agile software development processes(Scrum preferably as we work with it)
- Knowledge and experience with facilitation of meetings/workshops;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Upper-intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- Technical background (previous work experience as QA or Developer)
- Scrum Master certification
- Highly experienced professional community
- Personal development plan and regular Performance Appraisal
- Clear rotation process with an opportunity to switch between different roles, projects or technology stack
- Attendance of professional conferences, meetups and certifications (coverage upon business needs)
- Internal training programs, free SmartTalks and TechTalks inside the company
- Corporate English classes
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely: feel free to choose an option upon your preferences
- Paid vacation annually
- Paid sick leaves annually
- Health insurance
CANDIDATE’S JOURNEY MAP:
Candidates application ---> CV-based Interview with Recruiter ---> Technical Interview and Acquaintance with Hiring Manager ---> Interview with Customer ---> Job offer ---> Welcoming in Vector Software.
People come to People to Create Impact Success Fun.
We are successful, prosperous, and happy professionals who are providing meaningful and impactful software development services to make our partners successful and happy as we are.
If you think you know a person who’s a perfect match for the vacancy, don’t hesitate to refer your friend and get a bonus for a successful referral.