● Experience in C#/.NET software engineering;
● Basic knowledge of WPF;
● Understanding of OOP, SOLID;
● Experience with Git;
● Intermediate English.
● Experience with Revit
● An environment conducive to your growth and development;
● Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
● Gym 24/7;
● English classes with native speaker and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
● Comfortable office in the Dnieper center (or you can choose a remote work);
● Regular team events and activities;
● Flexible working schedule.
The task of our programmers is to develop an addin (dll) for Autodesk Revit to automate and simplify the BIM design engineer work.
Our technology stack is C # + WPF, interaction via Revit API