Hello, our future colleague!
We are VBET, a young and ambitious entertainment brand with an international presence which proceeds with expansion around the world. Local Marketing Team is responsible for establishing brand, fitting customer communication and boosting business in Ukraine.
And right now we are looking for a Media buyer who will lead brand awareness, client acquisition and tactical promo campaigns throughout digital channels with the maximum efficiency. If your strong side is multitasking and ability to manage different processes at the same time and you are interested in sports and betting, then you are definately our perfect teammate .
Our main expectations are:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in adtech, international advertiser or agency (online area);
- Strong interest in sports, poker, cybersport, betting, international marketing;
- Proven experience in building promo plans in multiple channels;
- Experience in leading massive display campaigns, preferably in betting/gambling;
- Experience in managing global AdWords / Affiliate campaigns;
- Interest in recent digital marketing trends, e-commerce practices, online acquisition channels;
- Experience in suggesting creative content and delivery of creative briefs;
- Strong understanding of metrics and analytics, related to digital marketing;
- Accuracy and high attention to details;
- English — Upper Intermediate, Russian and Ukrainian — Fluent.
In return we can give you:
- Chance to become part of a great marketing team;
- Possibility to work with international colleagues;
- Friendly and warm atmosphere;
- Convenient office near the Lukyanivska metro station;
- A good salary based on your knowledge and skills;
- Paid sick leave and 24 days of vacation;
- Medical insurance after the probation period.
So what are the tasks for our Media buyer:
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to solidify and expand company’s visibility and profitability;
- Negotiate ad placements, scope and tools with partners;
- Plan and lead client acquisition, retention and brand awareness campaigns;
- Monitor and report campaigns scope and performance;
- Suggest promo offers, channels and creatives to optimize campaigns performance;
- Select and buy-in of proper ad inventory and tracking its performance;
- Make inputs for content creation in close collaboration with designer, copywriter and other specialists;
- Track digital ad trends, social media trends, study audience preferences, competitors activities, new tech tools, media platforms etc.;
- Develop and share best practices, introduce new ideas and improve the way the organization operates.
We have a few steps in our hiring process for this position:
- Phone talk with recruiter;
- Online interview with Head of marketing, who will be your future team lead;
- Final onsite meeting with a team.
If you are still reading this description and you are really interested in the role of Media buyer in our Marketing team — don’t hesitate, send us your CV and cover letter! Let’s get acquainted! :)