VARTEQ, established in 2008, is a product development and technology consulting firm headquartered in the United States. It specializes in providing exceptional engineering solutions to empower clients in advancing their businesses. Over the years, VARTEQ has catered to a diverse clientele, predominantly comprising major tech corporations.
We are seeking an Android Developer to join our team and work on a social-important healthcare project. Our goal is to create easy-to-use mobile medical applications that make healthcare more accessible. You’ll be working on a remote patient monitoring platform that helps providers and patients control health conditions remotely. The app also comes with a range of useful tools.
Our aim is to make healthcare accessible to everyone at the push of a button. If you’re ready to make a significant impact and take on an exciting challenge, we want you on our team.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with Kotlin;
- Solid working knowledge of Android App Components (Activity, Fragment, Service, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers);
- Good grasp of Android Architecture Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI) and Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Navigation, Paging, Room, DataBinding);
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin Coroutines and RxJava;
- Practical experience of working with DI such as Dagger or Koin;
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering principles such as Unit testing; Static Code Analysis, Test Automation, and Continuous Integration;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Qualification and skills:
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of scalable software solutions, ensuring alignment with the organization’s evolving requirements;
- Develop and maintain Android applications using technologies such as Kotlin, ensuring their robustness and adherence to the latest standards;
- Produce clean, efficient, and functional code for both the user interface and backend components, following best practices and coding standards in Android development;
- Conduct thorough testing of Android software components, identifying and addressing bugs and coding issues to uphold a high level of reliability and performance in the applications.
What we offer:
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy;
- Challenging tasks;
- Education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (trainings, workshops etc), language courses and company-paid certifications;
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally;
- Friendly team buildings, cool corporate events;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves.