Vanongo is an AI-powered last-mile logistics platform that enables transparent and precise delivery for merchants and fleets for sales increase. Focus on the post-checkout part of the journey provides upsell capabilities during the delivery.
Vanongo brings consumer-centric tech to the world of urban last-mile delivery.
We focus on: enabling transparent and precise delivery for merchants and fleets for sales increase making post-checkout part of the journey and enabling upsell capabilities during the delivery.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with a strong background in Product design for both Web and Mobile platforms, a keen eye for detail, and who thrives on working in a collaborative environment.
- Solid experience in Product design for Web & Mobile: both UI and UX.
- A comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates your design thinking and working process.
- Expertise working with Figma or similar prototyping tools.
- Effective collaboration with Engineers to establish clear expectations and facilitate seamless implementation.
- Ability toaccept and provide constructive feedback to elevate the quality of our work.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Develop design artifacts such as userflows, journeymaps, conceptsketches, prototypes, andwireframes.
- Establish UI components and guidelines to ensure consistency across the product.
- Createvisually appealing, usable, and impactful interaction and visual design solutions that align with customer goals and deliver delightful experiences.
- Collaborate closely with UX Research to ensure that your design proposals effectively address user needs and expectations.
Would be a plus:
- Illustration skills.
- Storytelling skills.
- Experience withthe startup environment.
In return, we guarantee:
- A chance to shape the product as we actively develop.
- Autonomy to achieve common goals without micromanagement.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Medical Insurance (forUkraine).
- A dynamic and diverse team with unique backgrounds and interests!
- Generous timeoff including 20 days of Vacation and 25 days of Sickleave, 3 Daysoff, and 2 Days for Self Development
Let’s build a Better Future in Logistics together. Join us!