● 5+ years of working experience in Project Management in software development environment;
● Technical background;
● Proven practical Team Leadership experience;
● Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies; practical Scrum Master experience;
● Must be able to gather & document project requirements & specifications;
● Must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on tasks nature and complexity;
● Strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills; Exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
● Exceptional customer service orientation and related skills;
● Must demonstrate hardworking, disciplined character, be able to accept constructive criticism, able to motivate project teams, build consensus, adhere to work policies and procedures;
● Must be proficient with the use of MS Office tools, MS Project or other Project Management systems;
● English — Upper-Intermediate level.
● Professional Services Organization or Business Consulting experience;
● Ecommerce industry experience;
● Remote / international project team management;
● Professional Project Management certifications.
— Management of Enterprise level (Fortune 1000 top world retail brands) e-commerce projects build on different and popular software platforms;
— Opportunity to broaden knowledge and gain expertise in the e-commerce services industry, in UX/UI design, specifics of B2C and B2B retail industry in the US and in Western Europe, in communicating with management teams of top global retail brands;
— Strong opportunities for professional and career growth at a rapidly growing international professional services organization;
— Modern office, comfortable workplace and the best tools;
— Medical insurance;
— Trainings and certificates;
— Competitive compensation;
— Friendly atmosphere;
— We care about you.
● Manage scope, budgets, timeline of e-commerce software development projects;
● Manage client communications for multiple large-scale development efforts;
● Manage project documentation & maintain related knowledge base;
● Assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
● Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, facilitate team collaboration;
● Anticipate client needs, investigate and propose alternative technical solutions to clients through internal and external consulting and technical research;
● Consistently deliver high-quality customer service;
● Expand and enhance own expertise in the e-commerce professional services domain, be aware of global trends in online retail & professional software delivery industry;
● Conduct performance evaluation of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads; provide input for employee career development planning.
Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered. We are revolutionizing how our clients connect with their consumers, closing the experience gap and orchestrating omnichannel customer journeys. We are innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (France, USA, UK, Canada, China, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. With a strong belief that differentiation comes from orchestrating seamless experiences around the customer, we close this gap by redesigning the customer journey and implementing the right, fully connected solution.
With a renowned commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech creates unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. For more information, visit www.valtech.com.