• 1+ year of previous lead generation experience or similar experience
• Understanding of sales process in IT industry
• Upper-intermediate or Advanced level of English, clear written expression
• Knowledge of software development technologies and processes will be a plus
• Analytical skills, proactiveness, and ability to think outside the box is a must
• Excellent communication skills, responsible, results-driven and self-motivated.
• Search for potential clients on the Internet
• Analyze and qualify leads in accordance with company specialization and strategy
• Get the person’s contacts and information (email, phone, address, company, position, etc.) and fill in the CRM tool
• Establish the first contact (cold email, message, call) and conduct early-stage communication
• Help in project analysis, preparing documentation, proposal
• Work closely and consistently with other team person to reach common goals
Vakoms is a software development company, which has been operating in the IT market since 2010. The company has headquarters in London and development facilities in Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine) with over 120 employees. Vakoms has a portfolio of more than two and a half hundred of successfully completed projects; among them — mobile applications and services, websites, databases, and cloud solutions.
Company clients range from promising startups to big market players based in the USA, Israel, the UK, Switzerland, the Netherlands and other European countries as well as Canada, Hong Kong and Australia. Vakoms’ developments are represented in the following industries: E-Commerce, sport, health and medicine, smart house, multimedia, games, travel and leisure.