If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing and supporting teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, linkbuilding, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence, including LinkedIn, Quora, Clutch.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Help our content writer distribute blog articles, taking care of link-building and inbound traffic.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), as well as email marketing and outreach services.
- Experience in building and managing landing pages, using services like Wix
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good English, both written and verbal communication.
- Engaging and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
- Personal and professional growth
- Friendly and engaging professional Team
- Сompetitive compensation package
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Accounting assistance (Taxes paid by the Company)
- 20 paid workdays of vacation per year
- Loyalty vacation program
- Subsidized English courses
- Subsidized participation in trainings & conferences
- Free tea, coffee, milk, breakfasts, fruits & cookies
- Partially subsidized medical insurance
- 50% subsidized gym
- Free car & bicycle parking
- Membership in IT Cluster
Please send us your CV with a cover letter, indicating your salary expectations.