• 4+ year of commercial experience with React/Redux frameworks
• Deep understanding in React 16 (hook, functional components)
• Good OOP/OOD knowledge
• Experience with RESTful API
• Understanding of building Responsive UI
• Good software design patterns understanding
• Experience with Social networks APIs, OAuth
• Hands on experience with GraphQL
• Unit tests experience (jest, enzyme)
• Storyboard experience
We make your skills grow by offering a gratifying work with professionals. You dive into a warm and friendly atmosphere where you can share any difficulties and moments of joy with your colleagues. Develop your career among the teammates with the same goals and passion for technology. Great work and life balance, both personal and professional growth, fun and parties — we do it all to keep you inspired and happy.
• Design and develop modern web-based frontend applications using React.js
• Develop user interface components for our SaaS-based content production platform.
• Focus on writing testable code, and overall software quality.
• Work with a great team solving hard technology problems
• Code review and code quality control
• Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top-tier publisher sites, including MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg, and The Weather Channel.