• 2+ years of Java development experience
• Сommerсial experience with Java 8+
• Deep understanding of OOP, OOD
• Good knowledge in algorithms, design patterns and data structures
• Experience with build & deployment tools (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
• Experience with SQL databases
• Knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
• Experience with RESTful API
• Practical experience with JS, CSS, HTML, CSS
• Experience with unit testing, mocking and integration testing
• Good English language skills, both written and spoken (intermediate and higher)
• DevOps experience (Docker, deployment, server mgmt)
• Experience developing large scale distributed system
We make your skills grow by offering gratifying work with professionals. You dive into a warm and friendly atmosphere where you can share any difficulties and moments of joy with your colleagues. Develop your career among the teammates with the same goals and passion for technology. Great work and life balance, both personal and professional growth, fun and parties — we do it all to keep you inspired and happy.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top-tier publisher sites, including MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg, and The Weather Channel.