• Experience in the full software development cycle, from planning to deployment;
• Hands-on Magento 2 experience;
• Experienced in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP7);
• Experienced in OOP, knowledge of design patterns;
• Experienced in Web Server stack is highly beneficial: Apache, HAProxy, Varnish, Redis, Ubuntu Server
• Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written;
• Flexibility to adjust to new processes;
• Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks.
We expect you to be:
• Persistent and dedicated to delivering the best solutions possible;
• Like to plan and analyze, so your decisions characterized by robustness, generality, and reusability;
• Team player, able to effectively collaborate with other team members, clients, and partners;
• You also don’t mind traveling from time to time to meet with other team members or clients.
• Experience contributing to Magento 2.
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field.
We also offer:
Full time, permanent employment;
Working station: MacBook Pro 15′ + Screen
Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing between offices)
International career and relocation opportunities;
Business trips abroad;
Paid vacation (20 business days);
Paid sick leaves (unlimited);
You can work in our comfortable offices or work at home from any city in Ukraine
• Plan, develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients;
• Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules;
• Develop integrations between Magento and different 3rd Party systems;
• Improve our CI/CD platform which supports a large number of our clients if required;
• Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable;
• Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set.
As a Backend Developer at VAIMO, you design, develop and implement advanced eCommerce solutions for our clients. You are involved in the development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento and system integrations between Magento and various ERPs, PIM solutions, PSP, etc. The development is in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP7, Magento 2 EE. You also participate in the development of our tools and frameworks designed to maintain a large number of customer installations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY — www.vaimo.com
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. Magento is indisputably the world’s fastest growing eCommerce platform. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for Ecommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.