Skills & Requirements
• Have at least Upper-Intermediate English level both written and spoken
• It is important to have strong administration skills
• Being a good communicator
• Being structured and paying attention to details
• Being able to work in a fast-paced working environment and being able to handle many different tasks
• Deliver within deadlines
• Being able to coordinate different tasks and making sure the tasks are completed within a given timeframe
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field.
We also offer:
• Full time, permanent employment;
• Fixed salary;
• Comfortable working place, MacBook Pro + Screen;
• Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing between offices)
• International career;
• Business trips abroad;
• Paid vacation — 20 working days;
• Paid sick leave;
• Ability to work from home if needed;
• English classes;
• Modern and spacious office in the near centre of Kyiv (Olimpiyska st.);
• Friendly and dynamic working environment;
• Fruit, sweets and Friday breakfasts
At Vaimo Junior PM works closely with a team of developers, and supports a Senior Project manager. Together, the team focuses on delivering projects of varying complexity. Junior PM is vital to this success.
• Support Project manager(s) with the team forecast and escalation of chargeability issues
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by development team
• Monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
• Monthly invoicing drafts according to contract.
• Join team meetings and distribute minutes (if needed) to all project team members
• Keep the Project manager and Business unit manager informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
• Attend client meetings (upon request) and assist with project requirements
• Takes action or escalates issues at an early stage by careful control of project details
• Prioritze and find ways to proceed when Project Manager is not available.
• Supports the Project Manager with qualified tasks.
• Interest within one or more competence areas for PM.