We are looking for you who have:
• Experience in the full software development cycle;
• 3+ years of testing experience;
• Experience in testing eCommerce, preferably Magento 2;
• Experience in testing Web-based applications, Web-services;
• Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation;
• Basic knowledge of PHPUnit/Selenium/Codeception;
• Experience in API testing;
• Cross-browser and mobile testing.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Great attention to details;
• High productivity and efficiency;
• Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written.
• ISTQB Foundation Level
• Experience with databases (SQL)
• Experience with VCS
• Experience with CI
• Be responsible for the quality of your team deliveries;
• Analyze and clarify the requirements;
• Create and update test scripts, reports and other test documentation;
• Perform manual tests, design/improve test cases;
• Systematically report status, progress, and concerns to Project Manager, Technical Manager, Scrum Master and other team members;
• Work in a self-organized agile team to gain necessary input and ensure accurate and complete testing activities within each area and task;
• Perform test automation, design and improve test suites if required.
As a QA Engineer you’ll work closely with our development teams. Together with your team you’ll define the features we build to make our clients love our product, you and your team will be responsible for ensuring that those features are well tested throughout. We move fast, so you should be able to automate as many things as possible.
The product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional e-commerce solutions. Magento offers already in its basic offering a very comprehensive list of functionality, providing the opportunity to work with development of real cutting-edge technology.