Are you a successful Frontend Developer with a desire to grow professionally and drive the processes around? Are you into modern web development and eCommerce? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Vaimo, a global eCommerce agency is looking to hire a Frontend developer who feels at home with developing top-notch eCommerce sites. Also, a person who considers oneself a team player and a quick learner, ready to hit the ground running. Curiosity, thirst for learning new things, and willingness to travel from time to time to meet with other team members and clients are very welcomed.
You will work as part of a team to develop e-commerce web applications using React and or Next.js. As a team developer, you will work on implementing new features and maintaining existing code based on either Adobe PWA Studio or Next.js and work with other standard tools such as Node.js, Webpack, Tailwind CSS, CSS Modules.
- You will be part of a team that builds large and medium-sized eCommerce solutions for our customers.
- You will plan, develop, test, and document design implementations as a part of a team.
- Regularly help with internal projects developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects.
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external)
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain the required skill set.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven experience with front-end technologies: JS, React, TS, Next.js, CSS, Sass, Tailwind CSS, JEST tests, FE performance(incl core web vitals), HTML5, ES2015, and Webpack
- Good experience with React
- Familiarity with server-side web development technologies like Node.js or PHP
- Good experience in REST API’s and/or GraphQL
- Knowledge of Redux principles and how to implement them
- Knowledge of accessibility principles and best practices and following them in day-to-day work
- Passion for software development, innovation, and creative thinking
- Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written
- Solid experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Awareness of the developments regarding ES2015 and applying them in practice
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Magento architecture and best practices
- Experience in Magento, commercetools or another eCommerce framework
- Experience in PWA Studio, Vue Storefront, ScandiPWA, or another PWA eCommerce framework
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Jenkins, Elastic Search
- Experience with Next.js, Nuxt, Vue.js
- Experiences with Typescript
- Adobe Commerce (ex. Magento)
- A/B testing experience
- The opportunity to work on various types of small and large projects
- The opportunity to work with system development in a small team where you set the framework for how you want to work
- Free hands to work with new solutions involving new technology
- The opportunity to learn new techniques, tools, and programming languages in regular exchanges of expertise with colleagues
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Work in a flexible environment in a brand new office with attention to a good work-life balance