Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and customer experiences. As a full-service agency, we deliver consulting, design, development, support, and analytics services to brands, retailers, manufacturers, and organizations all over the world.
Our clients are household names, including Helly Hansen, Heineken, BAUHAUS, Jaguar, and Wimbledon. Join us and make your mark in the most dynamic and growing industry in the world: eCommerce!
As a Vue Storefront Frontend Developer you will design and build high-available Composable Commerce solutions guided by the principles:
Tech stack in our projects
- Vue Storefront 2
- Unit & Integration tests — Jest
- GitHub / Bitbucket
- Cloud-native services on GCP
Grow your software skills with top experts, technologies, and best practices to become a certified expert in CommerceTools, contentful, and others.
- You will be part of an international agile team that builds large and medium-sized eCommerce solutions for our clients
- You will plan, design, and develop high-quality frontend solutions for eCommerce
- You will constantly develop your mastery and help us create best practices and share knowledge between cross-functional teams
Skills & Requirements
- Commercial experience in Vue Storefront 2
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience with server-side web development technologies
- Experience in REST APIs and/or GraphQL
- Feel confident writing automated tests (unit & integration)
- Can efficiently deal in designing and implementing integrations
- Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written
Nice to have
- Experience in React is a big plus
- Experience with headless CMS frameworks (Contentful, and others)
- Experience with some DevOps tools (Github, Docker)
The Benefits of Being a Vaimoer
- You’ll have superb training and career development opportunities within an open, friendly, and dynamic work environment.
- You’ll be part of a global and passionate 600+ collective that loves what they do.
- You’ll enjoy the possibility of working remotely, in-house, or hybrid with flexible working hours.
- You’ll receive English/Polish language lessons.
- You’ll enjoy two weeks of sea adventures in Spain or holidays in the mountains of Poland — on us!
- You’ll receive private medical care for yourself and your immediate family members.
- You’ll enjoy a monthly sports stipend.
- You’ll have all the tools and equipment you need to excel in your role, including Apple hardware.
- You’ll be part of a KPI-dependent bonus program.
- You’ll enjoy support for your growth through Vaimo’s mentorship program and access to free courses and certification programs, along with dedicated weekly hours for self-development.
- You’ll have the chance to socialise with your fellow Vaimoers at our frequent meetings, social gatherings, team events, and summer kick-off events.
- You’ll benefit from an international career at Vaimo and a competitive remuneration package.