Are you a successful Frontend Developer with a desire to grow professionally and drive the processes around? Are you into modern web development and eCommerce? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
As a developer, you consider yourself a team player and a quick learner, ready to hit the ground running. You are also curious and always thirsty for learning new things. You don’t mind to travel from time to time to meet with other team members and clients.
Skills & Requirements
• Deep understanding of Magento architecture and best practices;
• Knowledge of Magento Layout XML system, block-template design system;
• Foundational understanding of MV*
• Solid experience with code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Familiarity with server-side web development technologies;
• Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written;
• Ability to estimate/forecast time to complete specified project tasks;
•Experience with VueJS and Vuex
•Experience with PWA (Magento PWA or VueStorefront)
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field.
We also offer:
Full time, permanent employment;
Working station: MacBook Pro 15′ + Screen
Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing between offices)
International career and relocation opportunities;
Business trips abroad;
Paid vacation (20 business days);
Paid sick leaves (unlimited);
You can work in our comfortable offices or work at home from any city in Ukraine
• You will be part of a team that builds large and medium-size eCommerce solutions for our customers. All solutions are based on the Magento 2 platform;
• You will plan, develop, test and document design implementations as a part of a team;
• You will be responsible for Magento platform customization, Magento theme creation, development of new features;
• Regularly help with internal projects developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects;
• Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external);
• Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set.
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for Ecommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.