• Upper-Intermediate English is a MUST;
• At least minimum experience as researcher/recruiter;
• General understanding of IT sphere and recruitment processes;
• Experience of using LinkedIn;
• Strong desire to build career in IT recruitment/HR;
• Excellent written skills;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Attention to details.
• Full time, permanent employment;
• Mentorship by Senior Recruiters;
• Flexible working hours;
• Fixed salary + bonuses;
• Working station: MacBook Pro 15′
• Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing)
• Paid vacation (20 business days);
• Paid sick leaves (unlimited);
• You can work in our comfortable office or work from home
• Source candidates from relevant networks and passive candidates through networking and research;
• Maintain/update our internal ATS (applicant tracking system);
• Set up HR interview, providing Recruiter with initial info about candidate;
• Collaborate with Recruiters to ensure relevant search strategy;
• Help Recruiter gathering market analytics and statistics on request;
• Deliver feedback to the candidates.
Vaimo — our “hearts” beat for Magento and eCommerce
The role of IT Researcher would suit someone who enjoys people management and teamwork. We need to expand our team with highly enthusiastic and open person who is ready to learn fast and grow in IT recruitment. Currently we have 5 people in our Recruitment department (4 Recruiters and 1 Researcher).
You’ll find a vast mix of over 30 nationalities in our group of passionate Vaimoers, and a high percentage of women for an IT company. Above all, we believe in keeping our Vaimoers happy, motivated, and challenged (in a good way) every day.
We have an in-house team of 450+ specialists with offices located in Sweden, UK, Finland, Norway, UAE, South Africa, Denmark, Estonia, Ukraine and Poland.