• Proven experience as a Business Analyst in e-commerce
• Business process experience and understanding of business objectives
• Preferably a confident Magento user and fast learner;
• Previous participation in large REST/SOAP API integrations involving external tools and services (payment gateways, ERP, CRM and more);
• Proficient in MS Excel (or similar) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Knowledge of complex ERP integrations
• Integration to third-party tools (any)
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field.
We also offer:
• Full time, permanent employment;
• Fixed salary;
• Working station: MacBook Pro 15′ + Screen
• Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing between offices)
• International career and relocation opportunities;
• Business trips abroad;
• Paid vacation (20 business days);
• Paid sick leaves (unlimited);
• You can work in our comfortable offices or work at home from any city in Ukraine
• Gather requirements and managing client expectations;
• Work with our Project Manager to refine client briefs and supporting documentation into compelling user stories and initial acceptance criteria;
• Lead product backlog refinement meetings and make sure that user stories are well defined and understood by all members of the cross-functional team;
• Check deliverables against business requirements and participate in sprint demos;
• Make strategic recommendations to clients based on data Insights and best practices;
• Design solutions that solve technical problems in conjunction with our Solution Architects;
• Work closely with developers to debug and solve defects;
• Participate in technical workshops, client and prospect meetings.
ABOUT THE COMPANY — www.vaimo.com
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. Magento is indisputably the world’s fastest growing eCommerce platform. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for Ecommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.