We are looking for Middle+ Project Manager with strong organisational leadership skills and engineering background.
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple small/ mid-sized project(s) at the same time, work closely with project teams and step in to provide hands-on support;
- Organizing cooperation with the parties involved in implementing the project and acting as a main communication channel between them;
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth;
- Be a driver, decision maker and problem solver for the own-managed projects delivery, improvements, adjustments for the sake of best company’s interest attendance;
- Project planning and estimation, clearing out and documenting requirements together with the team;
- Deliver projects within a defined plan and budget, analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues;
- Create technical documentation covering the product and processes built by the team, allowing other teams to utilize them;
- Working with distributed teams.
Qualification and Skills Set
- 3+ years of proven successful project management experience;
- Technical background is a must (developing or devOps engineering)
- Level of written and spoken English — upper-intermediate and higher;
- Proven experience working with business stakeholders, ability to communicate across business and technologies;
- Solid understanding of SDLC and engineering practices, especially CI/CD and release process;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different project management methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Waterfall;
- Experience working with business stakeholders, ability to communicate across business and technologies;
- Strong diplomatic, team leadership and motivational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Certification (PMP, SAFe, Agile, Scrum);
Why is it awesome to continue Project Manager’s career with us?
- You get the chance to work on multiple projects simultaneously: such diversity allows to work in dynamic environment as opposed to static routine;
- Here you can find work which suits you: either it is a big and mature team, which needs support and process improvements, or it is a new one, chaotic style of which needs to be ordered;
- Our Project Managers directly affect the company’s life, their decisions are not limited to project borders. People in this role influence all of the company processes and business.