Ukraine Test on Request is a software testing company that helps to release bug-free websites and Android/iOS applications. We work for improving customers products and help to create high-quality software. As well as providing detailed reports on the way to release.
📍 We help:
— Find in-app issues before our clients customers find them;
— Build QA process into a development team;
— Compatibility testing on different platforms/devices;
— To be sure that product is ready to be launched to a production;
📍 How we do that:
1. Hire Mid and Senior QA experts to ensure quality within budget;
2. Monitor and apply the latest time management and task tracking tech tools/practices;
3. Attend webinars and professional conferences to strengthen expertise;
4. Outstaff experts covering taxes, insurance, training, and workplace;
5. Creating a family environment in our team.
UTOR style of work:
1. Working from anywhere. Once UTOR was born remotely and has a global team. Remote work is a lifestyle that demands autonomy, responsibility, and creativity.
2. Balancing professional and personal life. Since you have the freedom to work at your best time. We value results and performance, not timesheets.
3. Collaborating. Really, Collaborative is not a fancy word for us, but a necessity. We need open-minded people, who know how to exchange knowledge, ideas, and results.
4. Learning from different projects and experiences. We work to improve our clients products and processes, for sure, but also to improve ourselves as professionals and as humans.
We are looking for a talented Middle+ Manual and Automation QA Engineers to join our team remotely and work on several of our Web & Mobile projects on a part-time and full-time basis.
UTOR is for someone who prefers to work remotely and build their work around life.