UTECH is looking for a Middle Strong/Senior React Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
UTECH is a SaaS product company that provides innovative technologies that enable leading logistics and transportation companies to support and sustain business growth. We offer our customers a full range of services, from Bluetooth devices and innovative software to a Support department that is in touch with our customers and their drivers 24/7.
We have been on the global market since 2015. Over the past 2 years, the company has doubled in size and currently has more than 130 employees. Our offices are located in Chicago, Lviv, and Ternopil.
One of our products is included in the Top 3 most popular ELD products in the USA.
What is TMS?
It’s a comprehensive platform that combines several management elements such as dispatch, accounting, and safety, providing users with complete oversight of their trucking operation.
Features of UNIQ TMS (Transportation Management System):
- Сombines several management elements such as dispatching, accounting, and safety, providing users with complete oversight of their trucking operations.
- Integrates with Quickbook, ELD providers, Fuel cards, Tolls, and other industry platforms.
- Allows streamlined billing and settlements.
- Organize your data, automate compliance, and improve overall efficiency.
- 4 (Strong Junior-Senior) Node.js Developers
- 4 (Middle-Team Lead) C++/Qt Developers
- Strong Junior Android Developers
- Strong Junior iOS Developers
- QA Automation Team Lead
- 3 Middle Manual QA
- Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Bussines Analyst TMS
- React, Redux, Typescript, Rest API
- HTML&СSS3, CI/CD, Docker
Recruitment interview → Technical + PM interview → Offer
- 4+ years of commercial experience in Web Development
- 3+ years of experience with React and Redux
- Strong knowledge of Typescript.
- Experience with Rest API
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HTML & CSS3, Styled Components, Material-UI, Contentful
- Understanding of CI/CD setup, and Docker.
- Experience with code version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, or similar)
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture
- Experience in code reviewing
- Proactive position in architecture preparation, and solution development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- At least Intermediate English level (verbal and written).
Nice to have
- Experience with building a microservice architecture
- Understanding and experience with event-driven architecture
- Experience with Node.js, Angular.js, and Storybook
- Experience with DevExtreme
- Build a rich, user-centric React web application from scratch with multiple state management approaches
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates with further implementation
- Writing code and solving complex problems.
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming etc.).
- Work closely with Back-End developers, UI/UX, BA, QA engineers
- Document technical decisions and approaches
What will you get with UTECH?
- 18 working days of paid time off
- 20 days of paid sick leave
- Health & Sports coverage program
- Technical growth compensation
- Competitive compensation and regular compensation increases
- Free English courses
- Official Ukrainian holidays are a non-working day
- Life event bonuses (marriage, newborn, etc.)
- Referral bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Accounting as a service
- Team buildings and corporate events
- Game & lounge zones in the office
- Convenient office location
- Be part of IT cluster cooperation
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at UTECH.