Proposal for an experienced SAP Utilities Technical Contractor to bridge the gap between our innovative products and SAP ISU and S/4 HANA implementations.
This role focuses on bridging our product offerings with SAP environments, ensuring seamless integration and optimized user experience. The ideal candidate will provide expert guidance and management of the product rollout, including research and then overseeing the build of a connector that retrieves customer, billing and billing details from SAP ISU / S4 HANA in a standard format. This project will also aim to standardize how we send back our billing line items into SAP for invoicing. The selected candidate will be at the forefront of ensuring our product strategy, enabling a seamless approach to integrating with SAP.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Understand the business data model in relation to the Utility SAP Data model, and come up with the mappings and integration patterns required
● Design and build a connector for ingestion of contract and installation level information
● Work closely with the Product team to understand the core functionalities and integration needs
● Work closely with the Data Engineering team, to act as a bridge for them to work with SAP connectors
● Partner with our Utility customers to integrate connectors into existing SAP implementations; you will represent the client’s need in the rollout experience
● Maintain comprehensive documentation related to integration design, configurations, and updates
● Help with high-level validation of the engineering solution that would integrate with SAP
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
● Experience with SAP integration projects in the utility space with SAP S4/HANA or SAP ISU preferably with third-party product integrations.
● In-depth understanding of production execution in HANA S/4 (and/or SAP ISU)
● Proficiency in ABAP development.
● Experience with various integration methods within SAP