UST is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Specialist to join the team of our client.
• Gather requirements, design, and delivery of solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud that meet business goals and technical requirements.
• Lead cross-team discussion on the on the technical and business challenges related to Marketing Operations initiatives.
• Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into our technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs.
• Document solutions including artefacts like data model, code samples, screenshots, flowcharts etc.
• Design and then work with scrum teams to implement and test solutions against operational needs and challenges.
• Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
• Conduct solutions testing and validation according to the defined QA process.
• Create, manage, and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns with business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
• Work closely as part of the assigned scrum team in Marketing Cloud.
• Govern the SLDC process in the scrum team to ensure quality in deliverables and compliance to Ordering Party Design Authority and Security standards — by proactively involving Solution Architect to review the solution and implementation.
• Work collaboratively and openly with other cross scrum teams — in terms of supportiveness, knowledge sharing and continuous QA process improvement.
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events.