Client: cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter — and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
- Hands-on Experience with security incident response and investigation processes.
- Hands-on Experience with SOAR systems — playbook design and implementation.
- Network and information security knowledge- a must.
- Scripting knowledge- a must.
- Security operations analyst experience — advantage
- Team Player
- Seeing the big picture.
- People person, motivated and passionate.
- Highly organized
- Design, build, and implement security-related automation using low code no code frameworks and scripting languages.
SOAR technologies used in the team: XSOAR and Microsoft Logic Apps.
- Communication with clients from all over the world
- An opportunity to rise to interesting challenges with international business cases for professional and personal growth
- Working in a team of professional enthusiasts
- Professional and career opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Regular Employment in Poland
- Impressive corporate database for education and self-education
- The environment where you can implement your ideas
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
- Team parties and corporate events