UST UA is looking for Java Senior Developers to build end-to-end business solutions and to work with one of the leading financial services organizations in the US and Canada. The ideal candidate must possess a strong background in frontend and backend development technologies.
- Maintain active relationships with the Product Owner to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings, and review designs with the product owner
- Own backlog items and coordinate with other team members to develop the features planned for each sprint
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
- Be Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability, and the use of best practices
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub-features, which utilize the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
- 6+ years of experience in Java/JEE development
- Skills in developing applications using multi-tier architecture
- Knowledge of Google/AWS cloud
- Working experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge and working experience with Application Servers (WebSphere)
- Working experience with Jenkins
- Experience in microservices
- Skills in UML, application designing/architecture, and Design Patterns. etc
- Skills in Unit testing application using Junit or similar technologies
- Capability to support QA teams with test plans, root cause analysis, and defect fixing
- Strong experience in Responsive design, cross-browser web applications
- Strong knowledge of web service models
- Strong knowledge of creating and working with APIs
- Experience with Cloud services, specifically on Google Cloud
- Familiar with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere.
- Help with development via mentoring and coaching.
- The environment where you can implement your ideas.
- Plans for growth and performance review.
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday).
- Paid vacation(20 days) and sick leaves(10 days).
- Medical insurance after the trial period.
- English courses.
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.