- Experience working with complex API integrations (restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
- Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node, NPM, etc.
- Exposure to WCAG is a plus, particularly aria & roles.
- Advantage for experience with puppeteer.
- Less / Sass or other CSS pre-processors.
- Responsive methodologies.
- Browser-compatibility knowledge.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience in developing and maintaining modern distributed microservices-based software.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Experience working within Agile teams supported by CI/CD pipelines.
- Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into efficient code.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
The world’s leading automated website accessibility solution.
UserWay builds groundbreaking technology that is designed to make the internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solution is installed on over 1.2 million websites and 60 millions users with disabilities.