● experience with Vue (preferred), Angular or React;
● extensive experience with Unit testing;
● English on at least intermediate level (should be able to pass tech interview in English);
● self-motivation, self-organization and self-education skills;
● ability to work in close collaboration with a Scrum team / at least 3 meetings weekly (often in EET evenings and lasting
● basic knowledge of PHP or other server-side languages;
● experience with Symfony 2.0;
● experience with AWS;
● experience with Jenkins/CI.
● world-class team of professionals;
● stable long-term job on a remote basis;
● competitive pay;
● flexible schedule.
Upwork is the world’s largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you’ll help build on this momentum. Together, we’ll build economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to build up one of our most challenging website’s SPAs. You will be working on complex UI applications such as recording candidate applications, messaging, and lots of real-time interactions and resolving client needs to complete the hiring process.
We are using a wide range of different technologies during our day-to-day work in an agile environment. You will be working with teams of 15+ engineers, product managers and designers to build amazing features for our users.
We’re taking advantage of Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Angular.js, Web Components, AWS, Docker, microservices, Symfony to help build apps that millions of freelancers use every day.