● strong CS theory skills. While we use frameworks, you should be able to code without one;
● good understanding of unit testing techniques;
● thorough test-writing skills and clean code. All code is peer-reviewed;
● good grasp of HTML5 and CSS3;
● good PHP skills.
● experience on developing SPA pages.
● world-class team of professionals;
● stable long-term job on a remote basis;
● competitive pay;
● flexible schedule.
● develop and maintain our applications that powers Upwork Enterprise Experience;
● work closely with product and design team members to design, develop and evolve our applications and reusable components;
● collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI/backend architectural standards and best practices;
● define and drive adoption of design patterns, coding and quality standards and software development processes;
● drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making;
● being proactive in identifying new and emerging technologies for adoption.
Are you a software engineer who is passionate about designing and building a highly performant, robust systems to create amazing user experiences and helping impact the professional lives of millions of freelancers and clients around the world?
Do you relish solving challenging problems? Do you enjoy identifying potential scalability issues, implementing solutions that follows engineering standard methodologies, and coming up with creative solutions to both technical and product challenges?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for an extraordinary Full-Stack developer to drive the development and evolution of our applications that power Upwork Enterprise Account Growth. In this position you will work closely with our Product/Eng Leads and your peers to develop new cool features for Enterprise product and contribute to the transformation of the technology stack used in our platform. You need to have a consistent track record of delivering highly performant web applications.