● strong experience with Ruby (preferably) or Java;
● good experience with tools:
— Selenium WebDriver
● experience of working with both Windows and Unix/Linux OS;
● good written and verbal English communication skills, clear bug/issue explanations and effective group communications;
● ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
● ability to allocate not less than 40 hours/week and overlap with the engineering team (Eastern Europe, GMT+2) and US office (California, GMT-7).
● world-class team of professionals;
● stable long-term job on a remote basis;
● competitive pay;
● flexible schedule.
● automate test cases according to product requirements;
● test web application and web services;
● execute and maintain existing testcases on a regular basis.
Upwork is the world’s largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you’ll help build on this momentum. Together, we’ll build economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.