Uptech is looking for Frontend Developer!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 2 years of commercial experience with React + Redux / MobX;
• You have solid markup skills and experience of building UI interfaces;
• You have working experience with Webpack and testing tools (cypress, jest etc);
• You have solid experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with RxJS, Typescript, Styled components;
• Experience with WebSockets;
• Experience with React Native;
• Project productivity and architecture optimization experience;
• Experience in product management from initial design to production.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Creating and maintaining modern interfaces;
• Contributing ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
• Communicating with developers, designers and customers.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to Frontend Developer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.How big is your Frontend team? There are 6 specialists for now.
3.What about the hiring process? CV check,
4.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and GitHub link.