Uptech is looking for an Office Administrator, who will help us to create an inspiring work environment and cozy atmosphere in our office.
Who you are:
• You have basic experience related to office administration duties;
• You have excellent communication, problem-solving and decision making skills;
• You have good planning, organization and time management skills;
• You have at least Intermediate English level.
• Experience in event organization.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 20 actual vacations+11 national holidays) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Full procurement cycle of different types of goods (tea, cookies, candies, equipment and tools needed for work, etc);
• Managing office improvements;
• Maintaining office: manage repairman, cleaning lady, utility bills, rent;
• Helping with HR activities: ordering newcomers pack, birthdays;
• Managing corporate food delivery service;
• Event organization: searching venues, food and equipment suppliers, other vendors.
Uptech is a Ukrainian Design and Development outsourcing company, focusing on full-cycle product development: from user research to release. Uptech is a team of 50+ creators and professionals, who are united by a solid mission: creating an inspiring work environment so that we build great products together that improve the world.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to Office Administrator position:
1.What about the hiring process? CV check, quick phone call, interview, whiteboarding day (up to 5 hours, including business lunch with one of our team leads).
2.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV.