We’re looking for a motivated, energetic Android Developer to join our team.
In this role there will be an opportunity to work across different development stacks. If you’re motivated by growth and impact, Uptech is one of the best places to work today.
Who you are:
• You have 2+ years of experience in mobile development;
• You have knowledge of OOP, Java and Android SDK;
• You have strong knowledge of Algorithms and data structures knowledge;
• You are familiar with Design patterns;
• You are familiar with 3rd-party libraries (Retrofit, Dagger 2, Glide/Fresco etc);
• You are familiar with Custom views;
• You are familiar with Git;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with SOLID principles understanding and usage;
• Experience with Kotlin;
• Experience withRxJava;
• Experience with Tests (JUnit, Espresso, Robolectric);
• Understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban / others).
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Developing complex and highly responsive apps;
• Delivering high quality code;
• Following best practices (MVP, Clean Architecture, CI/CD);
• Writing tests;
• Participating in code reviews and Scrum activities;
• Communicating with customers.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to Android Developer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.What about the hiring process? It will definitely give you a full picture of our organization: quick phone call, short test assignment,
3.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and GitHub link.
Thank you for attention!