Dear QA Engineers!
Have you ever heard about teal corporate culture with transparent processes and without usual hierarchy?
Would you prefer constant learning to bureaucratic routine?
Do you have strong experience in manual testing, constant interest in automation testing and willingness to improve the test process at a prospective company?
Then Uptech is looking for you!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 1 year of experience as QA Engineer;
• You have experience in Android/iOS testing;
• You have a strong understanding of SDLC;
• You have experience in creating/maintaining test documentation;
• You have experience in functional (acceptance, regression and others) and non-functional (performance, usability) testing;
• You have experience in API testing;
• You have experience in the analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• You have experience with Xcode/Android SDK/Postman/Charles Proxy/TestRail;
• You have at least Intermediate English level.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (29 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Manual testing using various testing techniques for mobile applications and websites;
• Learning and improving automation mobile testing;
• Analysing business and technical requirements;
• Planning and estimating testing activities;
• Creating test documentation (test cases, bug reports, mind maps);
• Executing tests;
• Reporting issues;
• Holding and reporting regular and clear status of the test progress;
• Communicating with other team members and customers (if needed).
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to QA Engineer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.What about the hiring process?
— CV check;
— whiteboarding day (up to 6 hours(unpaid), technical tasks, communication with the team, business lunch with one of the team leads).
3.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV.