Dear QA Engineers!
Have you ever heard about teal corporate culture with transparent processes and without usual hierarchy?
Would you prefer constant learning to bureaucratic routine?
Do you have strong experience in manual testing, constant interest in automation testing and willingness to improve the test process at a prospective company?
Then Uptech is looking for you!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 2 year of experience as QA Engineer;
• You have a strong understanding of SDLC;
• You have experience in creating/maintaining test documentation;
• You have experience in functional (acceptance, regression and others) and non-functional (performance, usability) testing;
• You have experience in API testing;
• You have experience in the analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• You have experience with Postman/Charles Proxy/TestRail;
• You have a strong understanding of web and related technologies;
• You have at least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
• You have experience in Android/iOS testing;
• You have experience with Xcode/Android Studio;
• Ability to find the root cause of failures across software;
• Understanding of UX principles;
• Basic SQL knowledge;
• Experience in e-commerce projects.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team);
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Manual testing using various testing techniques for mobile applications and websites;
• Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• Planning and estimating testing activities;
• Creating test documentation (test cases, bug reports, mind maps);
• Search, record and track software bugs;
• Product regression testing;
• Holding and reporting regular and clear status of the test progress;
• Communicating with other team members and customers (if needed).
• Interacting with product team to document requirements.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
We are creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 5 years, Uptech has launched over 50 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution, TeamRoom).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our QA team).