We’re looking for a motivated, energetic iOS Developer to join our team.
This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features.
You will be responsible for working in a fast pace environment designing software for mobile products in conception and specification.
Who you are:
• 2.5+ years experience in iOS development;
• Good CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, complexities);
• Strong knowledge of Swift, UIKit & GCD;
• Up to date with the latest Swift and iOS trends;
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and architectures (MVVM, MVC);
• Experience of working with CI/CD, Fastlane;
• Experience performance profiling with instruments in Xcode;
• Good communication skills and team-working capability;
• Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with reactive frameworks;
• Experience with Snapshot Tests, UI Tests, Unit Tests;
• Experience working on large scale projects;
• Understanding of the fundamental Redux concepts;
• Knowledge and application of Kanban, SCRUM;
• Any public activities (talks, articles, contribution to open source).
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Work on gradually improving product quality via continuous refactoring, modularisation, and testing;
• Contributing or building app architecture;
• Collaborate with the team to design and build new features;
• Communicate with customers, participate in meetings;
• Deliver high quality documentation.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
Our clients are startups and established companies from the US and Europe creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 4 years, Uptech has launched over 20 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our iOS team).