We’re looking for a motivated, energetic iOS Developer to join our team.
This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features.
You will be responsible for working in a fast pace environment designing software for mobile products in conception and specification.
Who you are:
• You have 2+ years experience in mobile development;
• You have strong knowledge of Swift;
• You have strong knowledge of iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, CoreLocation, etc);
• You are familiar with full mobile development lifecycle;
• Engineering fundamentals (data structures, computer science);
• You are familiar with SOLID principles and Object Oriented design;
• You have experience with CocoaPods/Carthage, Git;
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Unit Tests;
• Experience with RxSwift / ReactiveCocoa;
• Experience with CI/CD, Fastlane.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Delivering complex and high-quality apps;
• Creating new features and enhancements;
• Collaborating with the team;
• Communicating with the customers, participating in Scrum meetings;
• Crafting pixel-perfect interfaces and delivering best UX.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to iOS Developer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.What about the hiring process? CV and code check,
3.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and GitHub link.
Thank you for attention!