Great news: UPTech Team is looking for an Android Developer!
It’s easy: to join if you want to grow as an engineer and share the same values as we do.
It’s difficult: to find a better place for career growth.
Solid knowledge of:
— Android SDK;
— Java Core;
— Java Concurrency;
— Design patterns (GoF and others);
— 3rd-party libraries (Retrofit, Dagger 2, Glide/Fresco etc);
— Material design principles;
— Algorithms/data structures;
— English (at least Intermediate).
— Reactive programming principles;
— Gradle scripts;
— Scrum principles;
— Git flow.
— Permanent stream of projects;
— Openness for new technologies;
— Wide and constantly expanding knowledge base;
— Smooth adaptation period: up to 3 months;
— Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms;
— Office: 5 minutes on foot from subway station, open space with needed goods and gadgets;
— Employment: FOP (managed by our accountant), full-time (preferred) or part-time (if needed for studies);
— Salary: depends on the qualification, can be reviewed after 3 months of work;
— Must-haves: paid vacation and sick leaves;
— Benefits: travel and healthcare bonuses, internal pricing system;
— Optional: sports, charity, English classes.
— Developing complex and highly responsive apps;
— Delivering high quality code;
— Following best practices (MVP, Clean Architecture, CI/CD);
— Writing tests;
— Participating in code reviews and Scrum events;
— Communicating with customers;
— Setting up goals and implementing work-related learning plans. It will be one of the responsibilities. Really. No kidding.
UPTech has its own uniqueness. We are an outsourcing/outstaffing company, where values do matter. We have flat organization structure, transparent processes and cultural spirit full of fun.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) that can help you to find out more about us:
1. What projects do you usually work with? Most of our clients are Silicon Valley startups related to educational, healthcare, financial, social, e-commerce products.
2. You wrote that values do matter. What are they? Quality, Honesty, Continuous Learning, Freedom and Responsibility, Teamwork, Happiness and Service Beyond Expectations.
3. Why do you share these values? Because our team members chose them.
4. How big is your team? There are 35 team members (for now), 7 of them are Android Developers (you can be the 8th one).
5. Do you have KPI and EPR? No, but we have one-on-one meetings and salary review discussions that can be initiated by employee him(her)self.
6. What is your attitude towards mistakes? We are not afraid of them, but we always correct them.
7. What practices were successfully implemented recently? UPTech Days (we spend 20% of working time studying), Tech Talks (share experience), English classes (improve it constantly), English Fridays (you can speak English only during the whole day, if you want).
8. Where can I find more information? Feel free to check our website, social media sites or just send us an email.
9. What about the hiring process? It will definitely give you a full picture of our organization: quick phone call,
10. I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV. Please, put the phrase “I feel that I am aligned with your company values” at the beginning of your CV or cover letter.
Thank you for attention!