Join Uptech to create products for bold ideas in freedom & responsibility! Our mission is to build successful software solutions that make a change in people’s lives 🚀
Who you are:
• You have solid experience with React.js and with state managers (Redux or MobX);
• You have solid experience in building UI interfaces (markup and using different approaches for styling);
• You have experience with Webpack, Git;
• You have proficiency in building and maintaining modern frontend CI/CD pipelines;
• You have experience with manual and automated testing tools (Jest, Cypress);
• You have experience in optimizing web applications;
• You have good understanding of computer science in algorithms and data structures;
• You have ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements within a reasonable time;
• You have good communication skills and team-working capability;
• You have at least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken);
• You have proactiveness in communication with the client and team members.
Will be a plus:
• Awareness with Amazon Web Services;
• Experience in other JS frameworks;
• Experience with SSR (Next.js);
• Knowledge of GraphQL and Apollo;
• Building backend services with Node.js and integrating external APIs.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Create and maintain solutions according to modern standards;
• Supporting product and engineering leadership in shaping the roadmap for web applications;
• Contributing your ideas to project development;
• Communicating with developers, designers, and customers;
• Participating in code reviews and Scrum activities;
• Writing technical documentation.
What about the hiring process?
• Online or offline whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Frontend team).