Join Uptech to create products for bold ideas in freedom & responsibility! Our mission is to build successful software solutions that make a change in people’s lives🚀
Who you are:
• You have been working as a Front-End Engineer for about 3 years;
• You have about 1 year of commercial experience with React + Redux / MobX;
• You know how the web works and understand how browsers work;
• You have experience with Apollo and GraphQL;
• You have experience of working with SSR (Next.js);
• You have markup skills and experience of building UI interfaces;
• You have working experience with Webpack, Git;
• You have solid experience with CSS precompilers (SASS/SCSS) and Styled Components;
• You have good communication skills and team-working capability;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Understanding of web site performance characteristics;
• Experience of working with Figma or Zeplin;
• Experience in creating unit tests;
• Attention to details.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Work on gradually improving product quality via continuous refactoring, modularisation, and testing;
• Contributing or building app architecture;
• Collaborate with the team to design and build new features;
• Communicate with customers, participate in meetings;
• Deliver high-quality documentation.
What about the hiring process?
• Non-tech talk with Engineering Lead.