Uptech is looking for a Senior IT Recruiter!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have proven experience as a full-cycle Recruiter in IT;
• You have a desire to make an impact by connecting right people;
• You have a good understanding of IT job market;
• You have an Advanced level of communication, empathy, ethics;
• You have an Upper-intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of various interview techniques and their focus;
• Understanding of recruitment analytics.
What we offer:
• Environment where new ideas are welcome, data-driven experiments & space for mistakes are supported;
• People-oriented culture & open-minded colleagues;
• Support from Employer Brand project, boost from cooperation with Design and Marketing department;
• Fair and competitive salary depends on your qualification + recruiting bonuses;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work both in the office and remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, fully managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Add value by growing our Team so that more bold ideas become great products on this Earth!
• Take a crucial part in creating Recruitment strategy, setting tactical OKRs within the Company;
• Search & select candidates (headhunt if needed);
• Conduct soft skills interviews ensuring a smooth and positive candidates experience;
• Partnering with Hiring Managers to coordinate all the recruitment steps: from vacancy description creation to job offer;
• Work on the continuous improvement and adjustment of recruiting practices and processes;
• Negotiate and build trust with potential candidates, create a wide talent pool;
• Maintain candidates database and recruiting statistics in ATS (CMS);
• Cooperate with other Uptech team-members.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
Our clients are startups and established companies from the US and Europe creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 4 years, Uptech has launched over 20 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online interview (soft+hard skills);
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our team).