Uptech is looking for a Recruiter!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have 2 years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Sourcer in IT business;
• You have strong experience with modern tools and methods for sourcing;
• You have proven experience in expanding and maintaining talent pool;
• You have experience in sourcing and screening relevant candidates profiles;
• You have experience in managing a full-cycle recruitment process;
• You have strong communication and presentation skills;
• You have a basic understanding of software development specialties and methodologies;
• You have an Upper-intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience in direct search and headhunting;
• Familiarity with ATSs and CMSs.
What we offer:
• Environment where new ideas are welcome, data-driven experiments & space for mistakes are supported;
• People-oriented culture & open-minded colleagues;
• Support from Employer Brand project, boost from cooperation with Design and Marketing department;
• Fair and competitive salary depends on your qualification + recruiting bonuses;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Add value by growing our Team so that more bold ideas become great products on this Earth!
• Collaborate with hiring managers to coordinate all the recruitment steps: from vacancy description creation to job offer;
• Candidates search and selection using up-to-date channels and tools;
• Negotiate with potential candidates and create a wide talent pool;
• Conduct soft skills interviews ensuring a smooth and positive candidates experience;
• Maintain candidates database and recruiting statistics in ATS (CMS);
• Take an active part in setting recruiting goals (OKRs), participate in strategy sessions.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
Our clients are startups and established companies from the US and Europe creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 4 years, Uptech has launched over 20 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online interview (soft+hard skills);
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our team).