We are looking for a person to take on project and product management for our clients.
The initial focus will be on managing scope, budget, timeline, and expectations of our clients. The role will also include taking in product management responsibilities such as running user research activities, collaborating with UX, tech team, and stakeholders to create requirements for client or internal RnD projects.
• You have 2.5+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager in outsourcing business;
• You know how to setup Scrum and Kanban processes depending on the project;
• You know how to analyze client’s business requirements, prioritize, and translate them into Software requirements;
• You are open-minded and strive for self-development;
• You have a strong desire to gain new knowledge and skills in the product direction;
• You have Advanced English level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• UX skills (users research, wireframing, prototyping);
• Experience in web/mobile development or understanding of its principles.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Manage project scope, budget, team, and timeline;
• Lead agile teams using Scrum/Kanban;
• Manage client’s expectations;
• Communicate with the stakeholders (clients), transparently report on progress;
• Work on predicting and mitigating risks;
• Solve project issues and conflicts.
• Understand clients business, goals, and metrics;
• Run research activities to understand users and their needs;
• Collaborate on requirements with stakeholders, designers and developers;
• Describe user stories for development team.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
Our clients are startups and established companies from the US and Europe creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 4 years, Uptech has launched over 20 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our PM team).