Uptech is looking for a Marketing Designer!
Please check more details about the position below.
• You have at least 1 year of commercial design experience;
• You have good knowledge in graphic design and ability to create designs in various styles;
• You have illustration skills;
• You have experience in designing posts for social media networks;
• You have diverse experience After Effects, or any other tool for animation;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Photography/videography skills;
• Experience in UI Mobile and Web;
• Webflow skills.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team);
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Create assets for Uptech marketing department (banner, templates, print materials, infographics);
• Cooperate with marketers, copywriters, and other designers to clarify design goals;
• Develop and design of visuals for website and social media;
• Create illustrations and other graphic materials for the interfaces.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to Marketing Designer position:
1.What about the hiring process? It will definitely give you a full picture of our organization: quick phone call,
2.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and portfolio.