Uptech is looking for QA Engineer!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 1 year of experience as QA Engineer;
• You have experience in Android/iOS testing;
• You have a strong understanding of SDLC;
• You have experience in creating/maintaining test documentation;
• You have experience in functional (acceptance, regression and others) and non-functional (performance, usability) testing;
• You have experience in API testing;
• You have experience in the analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• You have experience with Postman/Charles Proxy/TestRail;
• You have a strong understanding of web and mobile application structure and related technologies;
• You have at least an Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
• You have experience with Xcode/Android Studio;
• Ability to find the root cause of failures across software;
• Understanding of UX principles;
• Basic SQL knowledge.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without fixed start of your working day);
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team);
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Manual testing using various testing techniques for mobile applications and websites;
• Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• Planning and estimating testing activities;
• Creating test documentation (test cases, bug reports, mind maps);
• Search, record and track software bugs;
• Product regression testing;
• Holding and reporting regular and clear status of the test progress;
• Communicating with other team members and customers (if needed);
• Interacting with product team to document requirements.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to the QA Engineer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.How big is your QA team? There are 3 specialists for now.
3.What about the hiring process? CV check,
4.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV.