Uptech is looking for a Node.js Developer!
Please check more details about the position below.
• Product-oriented mindset (thinking in terms of solving problems, being pragmatical in tech decisions);
• Strong experience with Node.js + Typescript and some framework in the ecosystem (preferable Nest.js);
• Good understanding of system design and architecture approaches;
• Understanding of algorithms and design patterns;
• Strong experience with SQL databases (preferable Postgres);
• Experience with Jest testing framework and common testing practices;
• Experience with Cloud platform (preferable AWS);
• Understanding of CI/CD pipelines;
• Ability to plan own work properly (decompose and prioritize complex tasks);
• Ability to communicate opinion clearly for both tech and non-tech peers;
• Ability to deliver results without a lot of direction from a manager;
• You have Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Terraform;
• Experience with Ansible;
• Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases;
• Desire to grow into lead/manager role;
• Experience in mentoring or managing small teams;
• Desire to dive into both tech and business parts of the product.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Take ownership of part of the system or project;
• Work with designers, product managers and other engineers to solve problems and implement solutions;
• Architect, design, and work with the team on the features or projects;
• Deliver high-quality code taking in the reasonable delivery time;
• Work on cloud-based infrastructure.
Uptech is a Product Development company, working with startups and established companies in the US and Europe and launching new products within Uptech.
Our clients are startups and established companies from the US and Europe creating digital products in healthcare, finance, social, entertainment, and mobile-commerce industries. Over the past 4 years, Uptech has launched over 20 successful products.
Moreover, we develop an R&D department and launch our own products (Plai, VPN solution).
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Backend team).