Uptech is looking for a Node.js Developer!
Please check more details about the position below.
• Product-oriented mindset (thinking in terms of solving problems, being pragmatical in tech decisions);
• Strong experience with Node.js + Typescript and some framework in the ecosystem (preferable Nest.js);
• Good understanding of system design and architecture approaches;
• Understanding of algorithms and design patterns;
• Strong experience with SQL databases (preferable Postgres);
• Experience with Jest testing framework and common testing practices;
• Experience with Cloud platform (preferable AWS);
• Understanding of CI/CD pipelines;
• Ability to plan own work properly (decompose and prioritize complex tasks);
• Ability to communicate opinion clearly for both tech and non-tech peers;
• Ability to deliver results without a lot of direction from a manager;
• You have Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Terraform;
• Experience with Ansible;
• Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases;
• Desire to grow into lead/manager role;
• Experience in mentoring or managing small teams;
• Desire to dive into both tech and business parts of the product.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Stock options in our fast-growing company;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Take ownership of part of the system or project;
• Work with designers, product managers and other engineers to solve problems and implement solutions;
• Architect, design, and work with the team on the features or projects;
• Deliver high-quality code taking in the reasonable delivery time;
• Work on cloud-based infrastructure.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to Node.js Developer position:
1.What about the hiring process? It will definitely give you a full picture of our organization: quick phone call,
2.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and GitHub link.