We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 1 year of commercial experience as a UI/UX Designer;
• You have good knowledge of mobile design patterns;
• You have knowledge of iOS and Android guidelines;
• You have experience with responsive and cross-platform design;
• You are able to translate wireframes into UI, provide variability of styles;
• You have interactive prototyping skills;
• You have extensive experience of work with Figma;
• You have an understanding of atomic design;
• You have at least an Intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Understanding of iterative development approach;
• Experience with user research and testing (especially testing UI);
• Illustration skills;
• Animation experience.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day without fixed start of your working day;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team)
• Regular teambuildings and parties;
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Translating wireframes into UI;
• Defining business and user needs when it comes to UI;
• Moodboard and design concepts creation;
• Conducting user testing;
• Presenting your work results to stakeholders;
• Preparing assets for the development team;
• Collaborating with other designers, developers, PMs, and stakeholders to achieve the best results;
• Planning and estimating design activities;
• Analyzing technical requirements of projects;
• Holding and reporting a regular and clear status of the UI progress.
Uptech is an outsourcing company founded in 2016. We create Mobile and Web products with outstanding User Experience.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to UI/UX Designer position:
1.How many projects can be in the process simultaneously?
2.How big is your Design team? There are 4 specialists for now.
3.What about the hiring process? CV and portfolio check,
4.I’m interested. What is the next stage? Use the button below to upload your CV and portfolio.