Uptarget.co is looking for a highly talented Data Engineer to join an R&D team, which consists of people who are passionate about creating insights-rich and intuitive customer experiences and, at the same time, obsess over performance and reliability of what they build.
- Apply technical expertise to implement testable, scalable and maintainable computer science algorithms. Drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations.
- Work with large and complex remote sensing datasets to solve various challenging problems.
- Work collaboratively with the business team to understand customer needs and help shape business roadmap and vision.
- Influence product direction through clear and compelling presentations to leadership.
- Provide support to the company’s intellectual property counsel.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ Years experience in Python development.
- 2+ Years experience in implementing large-scale data processing and modeling pipelines on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- 2+ Experience in implementing machine learning and deep learning algorithms using Python ML/DL frameworks, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn.
- Experience with parallel programming, Linux/UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Master’s or further education in computer science or other related fields.
- Experience in remote sensing and geospatial data processing.