Uproad is looking for a Product Marketing Automation Manager!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to implement and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns and manage customer life cycles with best-in-class automation tools as part of the Uproad product team. We are looking for a team player that has deep marketing and/or product automation, execution and data management skills with the ability to experiment and learn fast.
The position reports to the Head of Product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manage technical aspects of marketing systems, including Braze and Salesforce
● Build prospect and customer lifecycle journeys that have a positive impact on sales pipeline
● Set up, test and execution of campaigns
● Document campaign details and reports detailed results
● Adhere and champion data governance guidelines
● Monitor Marketing Automation performance by working with IT and Technical Support
● Evaluate, implement and maintain new technologies including add-on apps to improve campaign
● Create reports for marketing campaigns and contact management
● Develop automated programs like frequency caps to enable marketing/business requirements.
● 5+ years of marketing automation experience
● Experience marketing SaaS, B2C mobile apps or similar online or eCommerce services or products
● Expert setting up, testing and trouble-shooting campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce)
● Ability to manage multiple complex projects
● Solutions-oriented, agile marketing mindset
● Ability to explain and educate team members on how marketing automation works, and
processes and timelines required to operationalize strategies
● Confident articulating recommendations based on learnings, data and insights
● Ability to work independently and as part of a broad cross-functional team
● Good understanding of subscription business models.
We can offer:
● Competitive salary
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
● Ability to work remotely
● Paid vacation (24 business days) and sick leaves
● VIP Medical insurance (in Ukraine)
● English-speaking club with a native speaker
● Corporate mental health support (individual therapy sessions with a specialist).